Content of the Training
Starting from the first years of life, children learn by seeing almost everything they learn and by living it inside themselves. Children have a lot of fun playing games. Through play, children reconstruct the world as it can be and as they want it to be. During the games, they gain experiences about their future life and prepare for the future through games. They imitate, they feel, they live and they learn. Playing is a necessity for a child as important as air as food. Children who do not play games definitely have a hindrance in their spiritual development.
In the drama-supported acting workshop, it is aimed that children learn while having fun. The development of our little artists who will meet the acting discipline is supported in game-based processes and their first steps towards acting are taken.
Creative Drama as a personal development method; animation, self-expression within the framework of different artistic disciplines, being a group and community movement, language, imagination, listening / comprehension, criticism, creativity, problem solving, empathy, motivation, awareness of the senses and the development of skills to use them effectively, i is possible to say. But creative drama is not a theater, acting and acting activity.
Our course starts with intense creative drama activities and follows a path of meeting and sensory exercises, harmony and concentration, motivation exercises, improvisation, rhythm and communication skills in the first weeks. In the ongoing processes, theater works blended with creative drama exercises are started. These consist of character analysis, text reading, interpretation and writing, improvisations, physical and internal action exercises, and emotional exercises. At the end of these studies, the works of the chosen musical begin. At the end of the semester, a musical piece is exhibited on the stage determined by the institution.
Benefits of Education
– Provides sensitivity to problems.
– Provides fluency of ideas. It gives free thinking skills.
– Provides a flexible approach in mental applications.
– Allows the emergence of original ideas. It provides creativity and aesthetic development.
– It enables to have effective mental processes.
– Increases the capacity to identify situations and attention, provides concentration.
– It allows to be open to experiences.
– Allows you to use your imagination and train instantly with improvisations.
– Helps bring out the disturbing emotions that some children suppress during creative drama or play.
– It helps the teacher to diagnose social and learning problems.
– It is used in the teaching of every subject in every area of the program.
– Can be used for both visual and presentational arts.
It helps to develop the ability to understand oneself and others. It makes a positive contribution to communication skills.
– It gives self-confidence, support and decision making skills.
– Allows children to discover moral values.
– Allows to use body language.
– It enables them to be aware of and express their emotions.
– It contributes positively to the positive relations of children with their friends and teachers.
– Develops the child’s assessment skills.
– Creative drama has a developing feature in raising the awareness of the individual and being a social being.
– Creative drama enables abstract lesson subjects to be comprehended by making them concrete in the classroom environment in education.
– It makes learning interesting for students so that it can be permanent.
– Language development; Developing self-confidence when speaking, increasing vocabulary, expressing ideas, acquiring the ability to relate to people, using different languages in different situations, developing definition, discussion and evaluation skills.
Training Hours: It continues in accordance with the academic calendar, 2 hours per week.