Goal of Education:
What is the secret to writing a good story? How to write a script that will affect millions of people? How are heroes and side characters created? What should be considered when creating the plot? Is it possible to have fun and experience at the same time while writing?
Every person is the protagonist of their own life scenario. Each hero has a 12-digit cycle. We can find these cycles in mythological stories, worldwide blockbuster novels and movies. Arda Eşberk’s “Will You Be My Co-star?”, created by benefiting from the works of Carl Gustav Jung and Joseph Campbell. We will experience the story, story, poem or scenario that we want to write with the hero’s 12-step journey and experience the ease of writing.
Content of the Training;
Introduction and application of Creative Writing and Creative Drama method in story, poem, story, novel, script writing. In the light of Carl Gustav Jung ,Jospeh Campbell’s studies, the stages of the hero’s 12-step cycle are examined through sample films and novels. Stages of the Hero’s Endless Journey: Ordinary World, Call to Adventure, Refusal of Call, Encounter with the Guide, Crossing the First Threshold, Trials (Allies, Enemies), Approaching the Innermost Cave, Ordeal, Reward, Path to Return, Resurrection, Return by Elixir.
*Those who want to write stories, poems, stories, screenplays, novels.
* Those who want to discover their own life journey.
On-Camera Acting Workshop
Acting studies are a method of personal development. The game, which started with dance, has allowed the person to know and develop himself physically, mentally and spiritually since ancient times.
In many methods from shamanism to psychodrama, the power of theater has been utilized in the transformation of the individual.
We ask some questions to get to know the character we play in the game:
– What is my character’s request?
– What is he doing to achieve his wish?
– What are the obstacles ahead?
– How does it deal with these obstacles?
– How does he/she cope with the obstacles in front of his/her wishes by using his/her creativity?
These are the questions we ask ourselves in our daily lives.
We can see ourselves in the mirror of the cinema-theatre text and the character we work with, and we can experience transformation by having fun.
Let’s Dust the Stage!!
Are you ready to swallow the dust of the stage?
• Those who want to be in front of the camera, on the stage and experience acting.
• Those who want to change the way of presentation, communication skills, expression and improve their diction.
• Those who want to experience cinema and theater as a hobby.
Regardless of your age, gender, profession, you can take the stage. Under the leadership of experienced trainer Arda Eşberk, short films will be shot in our training, which will last for 3 months. Our films will meet with the audience at the end of the term.
Benefits of Education;
• Improves presentation and expression skills.
• Problems in body-mind coordination are resolved
• Correct posture –with breathing exercises, stress management is learned.
• Self-confidence and self-esteem increase.
• Teamwork skills are developed.
• Increases motivation.
• It brings out the existing potential of the participants and increases their creativity.
• The person relaxes and experiences dissociation and has fun.
Mimic-Role, Introduction to the Stage, Stage, Sound-Speech, Diction, Dance, On-Camera Acting, Scenario Playwriting, Cinema and Art History
Duration: 1 day a week 2 hours 3 months
CREATIVE WRITING EDUCATION
Goal of Education: