Forum Theater is a theater technique developed by the famous Brazilian theater director and theorist Augusto Boal. It is based on the principle that the staged play is opened for discussion. In these discussion-criticisms, solutions are offered in case of problems, each solution proposal is dramatized on the stage and it is examined whether a solution can be reached or not.
Forum Theater is a theater-drama technique that can be used to examine all kinds of social situations in which there are contradictions. At this point, the important thing is the ability to examine the subject to be discussed in detail and to direct the play in line with the suggestions that the audience-actors will bring.
LET’S ESTABLISH YOUR COMPANY’S THEATER TEAM
Benefits of Company Theater
• Improves presentation ability
• Increases teamwork
• Increases motivation
• Increases the employee’s potential and entrepreneurship
• Increases internal communication, strengthens relations
• Employees feel more motivated and different.
• Brings different departments closer to each other.
• It attracts the attention of the Visual and Written Media, and is effective in publishing news about your company’s social activities.
• It relaxes!
* Those who want to experience the excitement of the stage
* Those who want to improve their presentation, expression and diction
* Those who want to do theater as a hobby, those who want to spend their spare time with theater
* Managers, Doctors, Architects, lawyers, engineers, teachers, students, Policemen, soldiers, bankers, in short, anyone who wants to be an actor!
•Diction and phonetics education. (Basic breathing-sound exercises, sample applications, vocalization exercises)
Improvisation exercises ( Increasing imagination, Developing the five senses, creating flexibility and awareness in bodily expressions )
• Good and effective speaking
• Applications to develop and shine creativity. Sketching and playing exercises together
Practical and stage applications
• Play rehearsals
• The emphasis will be on practical applications, not theoretical knowledge.
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Purpose of the Program
Using Acting Techniques:
• Fluent and Understandable Speaking Skills in Compliance with the Rules,
•The Individual’s Ability to Express Himself Effectively,
• Being able to control his excitement while speaking in front of the public,
• All Sounds Can Be Pronounced Correctly and Beautifully in Terms of Phonology,
•The Individual’s Ability to Use His Voice Effectively,
•Ensuring the Individual to Use Body Language Effectively.
Content and Flow of the Program
Control of Breath and Excitement in Public Speaking
• Bringing Flexibility to Our Speech Device
• •Effective Use of Sound, Sound Training, Correct Pronunciation of Vowels and their Use with <ğ>,
• Correct Pronunciation of Consonants,
• Distinctions Between Written Language and Spoken Language
• Ensuring Fluent and Understandable Speech,
• Duration, Intonation, Tune, Stress, Ulama, Intersection, Stop etc. Rules
• Improvisation, • Effective Use of Body Language